Applying for a KRA PIN in Kenya nowadays is very easy. you dont need to visit any office. All you just need is your phone all laptop and an internet connection. Below is some simple instruction for you to follow.
3. select taxpayer type as individual and mode of registration as online and click next
4. Fill the form accordingly and ensure you have a working email address.( its recommended to have a gmail account)
5. remember to select your date of birth as it appears on your ID. Note: some id doesnt have day and month of birth, in such case use 1/7/----.
6. If your are not employed select so on the next page. skip the agent page.
7. your pin will be downloaded after successful registration. A copy will also be stored in your email address where you can download later.